Good Practice Guides
Get the latest information and resources on this subject using our Delicious tag ""
Download- a guide to key AU policies
The following guides produced by the E-learning Group cover both technical guidance and pedagogical recommendations:
- - record your lectures using Panopto software
- - please note that we are using the inbuilt Blackboard tools instead of Campus Pack as of 2016-17
- - use video and other media in your teaching - access it directly using your AU login
- use devices such as the small Canon Legria or Flip camera for student- or tutor-created media clips
- (MEDIAL formerly Helix) - AU's streaming video server, where videos may be uploaded and linked to in AberLearn Blackboard - access it directly through using your AU login.
- - a particular genre of video in which still images and voiceover are used, particularly good for student-created videos
- - Effective Lectures: Engaging All Students, with downloadable handout from the training session
- - interactive voting equipment
- how to use the teaching room equipment
- New! Use to free yourself from the lectern and teach from your tablet
- - guidance on how to use both of these tools for e-submission
- (Log on to AberLearn Blackboard) - create learning objects for use in Blackboard or on the Web. AU staff can . Also please see the .